Monday, August 08, 2011

Summer...

Changing things up in our room... again.  Moving things around, throwing up some cheap-o ikea curtains, and tossing in Eme's floral cushions I made-- instant summer update.

So the wooden medallion (a Home Sense purchase from many years ago) moved across the room and over the bed.  I like it.  It works with the curve of the headboard we made.


The above the bed picture is now across the room...


Added some new $19.99 ikea curtains.  They're not as heavy as the striped ones I made-- I just love leaving the window open at night and having them move in the breeze.


And I just love the way those floral pillows look with the green side table.  Love it.


So you don't have change everything in a room to make a big impact... just a few things.

And let me tell you... I'm so glad my room doesn't look like this anymore... :)


2 comments:

Gord and Andrea said...

i agree... i think those pillows look awesome!!
Andrea

flowers2boys said...

this is too funny! I spent part of the evening last night redecorating our master bedroom too... hope to update on the blog today also. that medallion has caught my eye a few times... i am on the hunt for a white plate that looks like your medallion for in my kitchen!