Monday, September 24, 2012

Monkey Monday

This weekend I whipped up a little monkey for my latest and newest little niece.  Auntie Elissa's monkey club now has 7 members.  I must say, they are pretty fun to make.  And this time around I had two little helpers watching with extreme fascination as I was sewing... they started to realize how their own little monkeys came together.  Caleb think's it's pretty cool that I know how to sew and wants me to teach him how-- guess it doesn't take much to impress a 5 year old :)  Crazy to think that I wasn't much older than him when I first started learning how to use my mom's sewing machine...


Anyhow... making monkeys!  Fun stuff!  Easy to do, and super cute... if I do say so myself :)

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Too sweet! Great little monkey face.