Thursday, August 09, 2012

Tufting

More progress has been made on the headboard... my sisters and I were busy in the garage last night and got some of the tufting done on the headboard.  Let me tell you... tufting is definitely a group effort... and can be a little dangerous.  Scissors, staples, needles-- it's serious business.  We tufted and tufted and then we ran out of tufting twine.  We'll pick up more today and get this headboard finished.  Can't wait!


And so, to pay homage to a fun filled night of tufting... I'm going to leave you with some pretty pictures of rooms that all contain a little tufting.  Is anyone else out there a fan?





Southern Living Idea House via Cottage and Vine


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd love to read the details of your tufting project. I'm going to attempt making one in the near future. It looks great by the way!

Barbara Matson said...

I tufted my daughter's headboard {tutorial on my blog} and how I WISH I had an extra set of hands to help. It is tough work - but the results are so worth it! Enjoy

Kristen | Cottage Modern said...

What a great project, and I'm so glad I found your blog! In reading a little bit, I noticed your vacation took you to Edmonton? What part of Canada are you from? I'm originally from Regina, now living in Minneapolis, MN, and I miss Canada terribly. I love finding Canadian bloggers, and count me as your newest follower!

Bonnie said...

Definitely a fan of the tufting. Can't wait to see the finished product! Trish, you lucky duck ;)

Amy said...

BIG fan of the tufting - can't say I'd ever have the guts to try it myself though! You guys should come here next and do a cute girly one for Hannah's room :)