Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Time for Toms

It's officially time for some new Toms.  I bought the Ash Canvas ones a long time ago and wore them out.  Seriously... they smelled... badly... so badly they were un-redeemable.  After wearing them non stop in Italy walking for 12 hours a day I had no choice but to throw them in the trash when we got home.  It was a sad day.  I miss them.  And I need a new pair because they are just so comfortable.

But, as much as I loved the Ash... I'm hesitant to get the same color again.



I don't really like black shoes so those are out... my next choice would be the olive green ones but most of my jackets are of the olive green color so I want something that will contrast.  I'm kind of feeling like color might be my best bet since I tend to wear a lot of black, grey, brown, olive green, and navy during the winter months...

So, I've narrowed it down to the following...




(top left and moving clockwise): red canvas classics-- love em... and Eme has a pair of red toms too so we'd match.  Wine Canvase Classics-- I feel like these could be the ones but darn... they're out of my size.  Burgandy Wool Cordones-- this color is everywhere this fall and it's kind of grown on me... I'm liking the style of these shoes too.  Multi Knit Women's Classics-- I guess if you can't decide on a color you could always get shoes with all of them?  Either that or get a pair in EVERY color--- but I'm pretty sure Doug would say that's not an option :)

Decisions, decisions.  What's a girl to choose?

8 comments:

stephanie joy said...

love the burgandy ones... but if they're not in your size i say go for the multi colored ones.
and are they fur cozy lined?!?!
bonus for winter!!!
i can't live without my toms... but how do you wear them in all the rainy weather out west?!
i hate them when it's sloshy or wet.
socks get soaking!!

Elissa said...

I've come to grips with the fact that wet feet, wet socks, wet hair, and rain drops on my glasses are a reality I have to live with... But I still really hate wet feet and wet pant legs... Shudder :(

Unknown said...

I love love love my red ones! Although I think I'd go with a more transitional color next time:)

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

Oh what a sad day for sure. That Ash Gray is beautiful, but my next pick would be the wine color. Love it!

Jeff and Jocelyn said...

I was just at the Boathouse in the mall in Abby last week and they had Toms, I can't remember the colors but they might have that wine colored one :)

Barbara Matson said...

I love the red ones. My black ones just got a hole in the toe, boo. I found them at the mall here too, and not much more than the US! I need to get another pair, they are tres comfortable!

Team AC said...

NOT the knit ones... they look like slippers.

Megan Lee said...

The last one, for sure.