Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Puppy Love and a whole lot of Glitter

I woke up to two of the cutest little Valentines-- the hour may have been a little earlier than I would have liked-- but it's hard to be irritated over the loss of sleep when your greeted by this little cutie pie.

She was wearing her puppy love pajamas.  I am a fan :)


I'm not too sure... but I think Eme likes Valentines day.


Over the last few days Caleb and I have been making Valentines.  This year I decided to let him choose-- we could either buy Valentines for his preschool classmates and cousins-- or he could make them.  I secretly was hoping he would choose the pre-made toy story Valentines in Walmart.  But alas-- he saw the glitter glue pens and was determined to make them.  So-- after days and days of cutting, and stickers, and soooo much glitter, we finished them.

As you can imagine-- a glitter bomb went off in my house.  This morning I discovered streaks of crusty glitter glue in my hair.  I'm pretty sure it's been there since Sunday.

But Caleb had SO much fun making custom Valentines for all his little buddies.  Cars stickers for the boys and princesses for the girls.


Well-- I'm off to spend the day with my little Valentines.  The plan is to eat a lot of heart shaped food and head to the local recreation centre for a little gym time.  Hoping that a hour or two of running around will tire those kiddos out!!

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

5 comments:

kelly ens said...

VERY cute - both Emerson and the Valentine's cards :)

Anonymous said...

Love that the craftiness seems to have been passed on to Caleb!

Dan and Lynn said...

So cute:)! And please tell Caleb that he did a great job on the Valentine's cards...Ethan loved his!

Tiffany @ {Living Savvy} said...

Hey There! Check out my blog post from yesterday! I gave you an award! Sorry I commented today.. I was out of town yesterday! Have a good day!

Tanya from Dans le Lakehouse said...

She is such a cutie! Love those expressions.