Monday, February 27, 2012

Inspiration Overload

Have you ever been to The Cross Decor & Design in Yaletown, Vancouver?  Well I was able to pop in there over the weekend and let me tell you-- total and complete inspiration overload.  Seriously-- how can there be so many beautiful things in one store?  They've got artwork, accessories, gorgeous bedding, things for kids rooms, beautiful one of a kind furniture, and the most amazing throw pillows you'll ever see.  Pretty much everything in there is beyond my budget, but it is still worth the stop... totally inspiring to look at all the beautiful things and take in the gorgeous displays...


If you're in the area it's worth a stop.  And if you are not in the area-- you can always shop online HERE.

I did end up buying one very little thing for Emerson's room... just got to get it put together than I'll give you a little sneak peek.  But, for a little more Monday afternoon inspiration, how about a few pictures of rooms designed by The Cross?

The next few pictures are of Stephanie Vogler's home (owner of the cross) as featured on Design Sponge...




Ah, this kids room is adorable.  Can you believe that two young kids live in this white apartment?


This is from the home of Darci Ilich (owner of the cross) via Design Sponge...



And these pictures are via Style at Home featuring a Vancouver home designed by The Cross.  I'm pretty sure I've blogged about this home before-- but it's worthy of a repeat.




After seeing all that gorgeous-ness I came home and gave my house a good cleaning :)  Gotta start somewhere, right?  And now I feel like a project-- if I can't afford all that fantastic stuff-- I might as well make something!

2 comments:

Flowers2boys said...

oh Yaletown, how i miss thee!

luv it all... someday my house will look like that... and maybe i can have a store like that too!!

dreamy dreamer... thanks for the inspiration as always!

Bonnie said...

I love that store! Its kitty corner to JJ Bean, right!? My friend Hailey and I have drooled over the items in that store a time or two. I agree... everything is so lovely.
Looking forward to seeing what inspirational project comes from all of this :)