Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Shopping Buddies

I had no plans for today.  So when the day began just a wee bit earlier than anticipated (please tell me I'm not alone in thinking that 5:45 am is too early to be dragged from your bed) I knew we would have to do something with our day.  I suddenly found myself with too many extra hours in the day to be sitting around at home.  So I packed up the kids and headed across the border for a morning of shopping.

They were quite angelic.  And we all had fun.  I decided to do without the stroller and let Eme walk.  It was the cutest thing ever-- strolling through the mall-- Eme holding my left hand, Caleb holding my right.  It was a bit of a gamble, but as it turns out we didn't need a stroller or any real agenda-- all it took was some french fries and a whole lot of love to have a good time.


Cutest shopping buddies ever-- if I do say so myself :)

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Definitely!

Team AC said...

Awww, they're so cute!

Anonymous said...

Woke up at 5:45 this morning also (yes its early)! Im going to follow your lead and call it a shopping day. Shopping and lunch at IKEA, don't mind if I do.

Trev and Rebekah said...

She's so grown up already. When can we get together with your family?? Email me some options