Friday, February 17, 2012

Another Look at that Retro Inspired Nursery

Remember a long long time ago when I found that awesome velvet blue chair with orange piping at the thrift store?  Remember how I was so inspired by the chair that I put together a retro inspired nursery with the chair as the centerpiece?  Well, here's another look at that nursery.


We decided to put together a sample Lark & Lily inspiration board using that nursery design as an example to show potential clients.  We've been practicing up our inspiration board making skills-- and I think we're starting to get the hang of it!

Man-- I remember feeling sad that I didn't really have a spot for that chair in my own home.  But-- I was so happy to discover that one of my friends spotted the chair a few days later and she bought it for her little boy's room.  I was so relieved :)

For more info-- feel free to visit our website HERE.

Have a good weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Erica said...

I was JUST admiring that chair at Sharon's house the other day. I want one.

Trev and Rebekah said...

I laughed at your blog post about caleb waking up early. You make me smile! It would be nice to connect with your little family before you go away on your airplane. Wanna meet at Choo Choo's some time?

Mike said...

I want that blue sofa!