Sunday, February 12, 2012

Kitchen Countdown

Like I've mentioned a few times over the past few months... our kitchen renovation is just around the corner.  The great thing about having a husband who builds kitchens is that we can do it for a fantastic price.  The downside is that we can never find the time to get started!  Everyone else's kitchens always take priority.  Hopefully we can get started in the spring... so I'm trying to decide on exactly what I want.  I saw this picture a few days ago and said-- YES!! (maybe out loud :)  that's it!  Gorgeous hey?  Simple, clean, classic, timeless... I could see it in my home.


Only problem is-- I fall in love with a new kitchen every couple of days.  So just to get it out of my system-- and to get me psyched up for our kitchen reno-- I'm going to start posting the kitchens I love...

It's gonna be my kitchen reno countdown....

2 comments:

(Eileen) a creative day said...

Love that kitchen!

So glad to have found your cute blog through Danielle, following now!

xoxo
eileen
www.acreativedayblog.com

Erica M. said...

I am far to familiar with the waiting game with the husband. Mine is a contractor & does kitchens to. We keep coming up with ideas for the kitchen, until he has another job to do before ours. Can't blame him to much for taking the paying job. Lol.

Love your blog found it through Danielle!