Monday, December 05, 2011

So Much Better

A long long time ago I posted a rant about the light fixtures in my house.  Ever so slowly, I'm replacing them with ones that I love.  Finally, FINALLY, I found the perfect pendant for my entryway. 

'
I love that it's casual, relaxed, and fun.  I love that it's different from what other people have in their houses.  I love that it projects the light down to the front door not out into the living room and hall.  And... I love that the white finish allows it to blend into the decor so that you don't always see it from the living room.  I stumbled upon Barn Light Electric and fell in love.  Not only with this light fixture-- but pretty much everything on the site.  There were several pendants that would have worked but in the end I decided to go for the Barn Light 16" Deep Bowl Vented Pendant.  They had dozens of different finishes to choose from-- I chose white-- of course :)

I felt like I was taking a bit of a risk ordering a light fixture from an online store-- what the box arrived and it was all wrong?  But, the risk definitely paid off this time around.  I'm thinking that I'll be doing a little more shopping on Barn Light Electric's site in the future.  Go check it out!

And... how about a before picture?  Just because it's nasty :)


Thank goodness those curtains are gone!!

1 comment:

Jen @ RamblingRenovators said...

I LOOOOOVE Barn Light Electric. That light looks smashing! I like your panelling too.