Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Shopping Carts and other fun

Today, the boys hit the slopes.
So the girls hit Ikea.

We discovered that all... ALL... pictures frames were 50% off.  You could say that we got excited.

And then we cleared them out.


I've got plans for these.

There's nothing more fun than a quick trip to Ikea with the sisters.  Without kids.  Well-- without my kids-- sleeping Cohen doesn't really count because we didn't hear a peep out of him.

And I may or may not have ridden the shopping cart out the front door.  Apparently my kids find that trick a whole lot funnier than my sisters do.  Or maybe my kids just don't get embarrassed as easily as my sisters.  Oh well.

Time to hit the hay because tomorrow we're heading south for a little outlet shopping action.  I may just have to try out my shopping cart riding trick again to see if it's funnier in the United States of America.

We'll see...

1 comment:

Linds said...

Hi there, I'm a new follower and just thought I'd say hello! I found your blog through rambling renovators, I'm having a look around and loving it!