Monday, January 16, 2012

It's time to get Cozy

Snowy days...


plus flannel bedding...



... equals the urge to hit the snooze button, roll over, and pretend that I have all day to stay in bed.

That-- of course-- never happens.  Because at the crack of dawn I have two precious kids pulling my hair and jumping on me... eager to start the day.

Anyways... I would still fully endorse the flannel sheets folks... whether you get to sleep in or not!  Superstore has awesome striped sheet sets for a great price.  We are loving them.

About all that snow-- it's a winter wonderland out there!  We played outside.  It was Eme's first time in the snow-- she was not a fan-- particularly when her brother decided to teach her about snow balls and snow washes.  Guess you gotta learn about them sometime.

6 comments:

Kelsie-Lynn said...

Can I just say I think your superstore is better than mine and I am jealous! Our superstore never has nice sheets. Okay my little rant is over. I love your duvet cover. I am shopping for new one any suggestions on good places to look?

Elissa said...

Hmmm... Home Sense can have good ones-- but it can be hit or miss. I sometimes have success at the Bay-- when they have 30% or 40% sales and certain brands you can get some good deals! And I always dig through their clearance bins every time I'm there :) If I think of any other good places I'll let you know!!

Bonnie said...

Mmmm.... flannel.... :)

Kelsie-Lynn said...

Thanks!!

Rosa @ FlutterFlutter said...

Just found your blog! Fab!! So much inspiration! :) I love Superstore too! There is always something tempting in their home section.

Tanya from Dans le Lakehouse said...

Yep. Sure is cold.