Saturday, March 24, 2012

Something New...

Ladies!!  I experienced something new last night... I had my eyebrows threaded!  I've wanted to try it for a long time now and finally had them done.  And... it was awesome.  It took like two minutes... was only moderately torturously painful... and my eyebrows have never looked so good...


I will definitely be having my eyebrows threaded from now on-- it's very inexpensive (the ladies who did mine charge $7) and is so quick!  I also can't stand tweezing my own brows... it's the worst!!  Guess that's why I only tweezed mine once last year-- so long mangy eye brows!!

Now.  For those of you who have never heard of eyebrow threading before... here's a handy dandy video that will explain it all...


Love it!

4 comments:

Cora Sharma said...

I've been getting mind done ever since a friend introduced me to it in high school. Over the years I've gone to a few different ladies, and right now I found this lady that does it out of her house for $3 and she is AMAAAAZING! I'll never go to anyone else again. It gets less painful/uncomfortable every time you go..LOVE it!

Bonnie said...

You're gorgeous! :)

Flowers2boys said...

thats awesome - i am allergic to waxing - this is the solution!
yeah i am so excited

JessToews said...

Oh Elissa. Love this post. And LOVE threading. I go once a month, Chris is more of a twice monthly customer :0 those toews eyebrows and all. I'm looking for a threading studio that will take on his back/chest...may have to travel to the other side of town...