Monday, March 05, 2012

Monday and THREE MORE DAYS!!!

So apparently chasing after two kids (love em!), having an interior decorating business (so fun!!), and planning a trip to Italy (three more days!!) has left me with very little time to blog over the past few days.  I hope you'll forgive me.

Anyhow-- how about another pretty kitchen?  This one may be small-- but it's still big on style :)


Love the wallpaper.  Love those chalkboards.  AND I've gotta have one of those vintage/industrial scales for my new kitchen-- a cool looking scale + lots of pretty cookbooks = a kitchen that looks like I'm actually a skilled cook :)



Well-- it's going to be a busy few days-- getting my hair done, gotta do a whole lot of grocery shopping to stock the house for the kiddos and their babysitters, have to finish organizing a few last minute trip details, laundry laundry laundry, and make sure all the items I'm going to need in Italy will fit into a 
18" x 22" x 10" bag-- yikes.

AND... Doug has an entire kitchen to install before we leave.  I have a feeling I may not actually see him this week until we're sitting on that airplane...

Happy Monday everyone!!

5 comments:

Carol said...

Have a wonderful trip!

christine, just bella said...

I'm so jealous!! You're going to have such an amazing time! And you are my hero if you can fit everything into that bag, I've gotten better but me and packing light don't really go.

Have fun!!

mapleleavessycamoretrees said...

Have a great time in Italy, Elissa! Eat lots of pasta for me:) Oh and I think I need to have that saying "You are what you eat" in my kitchen. Maybe I'll think twice before I down a slice of cake!

Team AC said...

Have a great time... can't wait to see all your pics!
~Corinn

Kara said...

Have a fabulous trip to Italy.