Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Night

It's raining like crazy... Doug's out of town for the weekend... and we needed dinner.
Crepes and blueberries it is!!!  Eme was a fan.  Quite frankly, I can't remember the last time I saw her shovel food into her mouth that fast.


Those of us that aren't allergic to dairy enjoyed a little whipped cream too.  Caleb said "Wow!  This dinner actually tastes really good!"  Guess I the non-sugary healthy meals I've been making for him lately have been missing the mark...


And... just when you thought we'd had enough sugar for the day...
Paska for dessert anyone?


3 comments:

kelly ens said...

with rain like this and a husband out of town, blueberries & crepes (AND paska) are totally necessary.

Bonnie said...

Mmmmm.... paska. Oh how I could go for some paska. Wanna fly on over here and make some for me? I promise to supply you with lots of Thai food and sunshine! :)

Meredith said...

Great reading your bblog