Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Another weekend project idea for you... a few days early.

Thought I'd pass along this idea just in case anyone's looking for a fun DIY project this weekend!  This time around I decided to post the idea a few days early-- just in case you need a few days to gather supplies and such.

I saw this do it yourself art on the blog me oh my!  How fun and creative is this?  She has a step by step tutorial on how to create this for your own home.  What I love about this (besides the fact that it looks great) is that you can totally customize the message on the sign-- you can make up your own message or use some great lyrics, a saying, or a verse that's special to you.


In other news, I am currently camera-less... I left it at Toews HQ during family dinner on Sunday night.  If anyone residing at that house (I know there's a lot of you living over there these days!!) are heading to my part of town please feel free to drop it off :)  Until then... I shall have to get creative with this blog of mine!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute - I'm going to have that song in my head now :)
Don't think I'll be out your way tomorrow, but I may be able to drop your camera off on Friday morning...

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

wow, I wish you posted this last week. I started a subway art project and it is agonizingly slow doing each letter by stencil. This is a beautiful alternative. I'm going to add that to my "to do" list.