Monday, December 20, 2010

It was like, a totally rad night...

Our friends are turning 30 this month, so they decided we should all party in style... 80's style, that is :)
I immediately got on board and found myself the perfect pink sweater.

Doug was a late comer to the whole idea.  But suddenly I heard him shaving in the bathroom and running out the door to Value Village-- where he found these sweet purple wind pants.


Caleb normally loves his Uncle Erik.
But last night he freaked out every time he saw him.
I guess it's a good thing he's scared of men who look like this...


Jamie-- you really look it to the next level with those killer shoes.


Yup, I went home with this guy.


I took me forever to get the hairspray out my hair after the party.


The birthday couple!


Hey Jamie, do you want to come over later and do some aerobics with me?  Please wear that outfit.


Thanks for the fun party T&R!!

4 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

Thanks for coming! I'll get my pictures up on the blog by tonight. I had so much fun and am so glad you guys were able to come!

Trev and Rebekah said...

Hey, did you get a picture of us blowing out the candle at all?

Bonnie said...

OUTSTANDING. You guys look a-mazing. I especially like your scrunchie and Jamie's pumps. Sweet.

KDees said...

You guys seriously look awesome! What a great idea for a birthday party. Might have to try that when one of us turns 30...