Friday, June 21, 2013

Just Some Pictures

Things have been just a little crazy around here lately.
Can it just be summer already?!!  Seriously!!

So.  How about a few pictures.

Love these two boys.  Nice neck shot Sawyer.


This kid.  Love him.


Trying to bring the outdoors in.  Loving my new beach-inspired print-- ordered it a LONG time ago and it just came...


Speaking of the beach.  We went.


Sawyer's first trip.
  
 Talk much??


Sports Day!  Can't believe this kid has only a few days of Kindergarten left!


And... that's it.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

They are all so sweet! I love your beach print! Where did you order it from? Was it one you took yourself?

Elissa said...

Jane, it's a print I ordered from Society 6. Check it out: http://society6.com/product/Vintage-Beach-zHO_Print

tan said...

Your kids are so cute!! Oh, and I love your hair:)

Barbara Matson said...

I don't think I ever looked that good when my kids were that size! Your kids are soo cute!

Trev and Rebekah said...

Your boys really do look like brothers! :0)