1. Going to a baby shower means that not one, but two out of the ordinary shower activities take place... you go to a party for a baby and you actually take a shower so that you can go out in public and look respectable.
2. You constantly catch yourself humming/singing songs from Dora, Diego, Mighty Machines, and Bob the Builder. Then you dream about them. (btw... why on earth do Dora and Diego both have to shout everything they say instead of just talking normally? The shouting is beginning to drive me crazy, and also began to bother my mom after three weeks in this household)
3. You begin to find yourself thinking... "wouldn't it be fun to go to work today? I could get dressed up and out of the house... and oh my goodness... you actually get a lunch break AND coffee breaks!"
4. The highlight of the morning is the mail man delivering a stack of bills and flyers... and the highlight of the weeks is the garbage truck picking up our trash-- how exciting that is in our household. Today was extra special since the yard waste removal truck came too. Much screaming, pointing, and jumping took place at the front window.
5. Your ipod/iphone is not used to communicate with the outside world and is not used for listening to music. No. It's primary task is to occupy your three year old. I'm pretty sure Caleb knows his way around that thing better than I do. And by the way, if any of you receive or have received a really weird email from us it is likely not a virus,
6. In your mind, the most genius creation known to man is the Starbucks drive thru. Both kids are
Well folks, consider this a brief glimpse into what life is like around here. I love it.