Tuesday, May 14, 2013

pulled out the spray paint again

I bought this little table at a thrift store last September.  It was an ugly reddish brown colour.  

It may look okay in this picture but in real life it was real ugly.


But last weekend I whipped out a can of white spray paint.  
Turns out there was cute little table hiding in there!  

I love cheap thrift store finds.  I love white spray paint.  I love this little table.


The end.

ps- If I'm painting it white I always spray.  It is WAY easier.
pps- Always prime with Kilz no matter what kind of paint you plan on using.  The BEST.  Spray it on-- instant stain blocking and instant perfect surface to apply your paint.
ppps- I used Rustoleum Painter's Touch.  Used it a few times now and love it.

3 comments:

Stephanie Fazio (aka lealou) said...

Just found your blog through Rambling Renos - love it! Love the table too!

modern jane said...

Beautiful. White is always right!

Bonnie said...

Looks absolutely perfect. Nicely done, once again! :)