Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sunday Afternoon Pics


Doug and I spent the afternoon spending some time with family. It was good practice hanging out with the niece and nephew, getting some practice. Doug spent some time playing T-ball with Micah. Check out that swing!

Meanwhile, I got some practice feeding Miss Keziah her bottle.

Here they both are, getting ready for bed. Doug really admired Keziah's sleepwear. He'd love a pair of pajamas like these in his size. Any ideas where I could find them?

And as promised, here are some pictures of me and the baby. As of this weekend, we are now at 28 weeks. Not too many more to go!


9 comments:

Charlotte said...

You look great Elissa! Congratulations on reaching 28 weeks :) Crazy to think that if the baby was born now it would probably survive. Hope this next trimester goes well for you.

Charlotte

Gina & Shaun said...

Look at your cute belly! Thanks for posting some pics - it's so fun to be along for the ride! You make being pregnant look good!

KDees said...

You look so cute, Elissa! I can't believe you're 28 weeks already. Has is gone fast for you??

Trev and Rebekah said...

Looking real good! Soon the baby will be here.

Nathan & Rosanna Toews said...

You look beautiful Elissa! Nate and I are sure getting excited to meet this little one. We love him/her already and we sure do love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Looking great Elissa! I showed the pics of you with my unborn grandchild to my Grade 5/6 class today. Had to brag a bit! Dad Foth

Bonnie said...

Well, we're back from our trip and had a FABULOUS time! I'll post about it as soon as I get the chance. I was really excited to catch up on everyone's blogs and was especially excited to see a new post from you, complete with the much anticipated "belly pictures!" You look incredible and I hope the last weeks of pregnancy are great ones! Looks like you're "auntihood" has well prepared you :)

Jonny said...

Hey guys...I feel like I havent seen or talked to you in too long. Douglas, its been many a fortnight, and I miss you man. Also I cant wait to be an honorary uncle, (Ha now you have to make me one)Call me dudes.

Kelsie-Lynn said...

Elissa you are looking great! I hear that I might get to see you this weekend at the Scammell/Barewald wedding! That would be exciting! Hope you are doing well and that the last few weeks of your pregancy go well. Take care.