Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Zoo Day

Doug had the day off today, so he decided to take Caleb to the zoo! The boys first took me out for lunch during my break, and then took off for a fun filled afternoon at the zoo. It was Caleb's first time, and I think he had a blast! He's turning into a real animal lover, just like his Dad.

Here are my boys!


Caleb really loved that Cheetah. Now every time we ask him what the kitty says, he says "Rrrrrroar"!!!


Checking out the camels...




And a good day was had by all!


4 comments:

Jamie said...

That is so cute! What a great Daddy-Son date :)

Trev and Rebekah said...

That's awesome that the boys were able to hang out together. I am hoping for more nice weather so that my little family can make it to the zoo again.

{ as we know it } said...

aw, that's so fun! dad's & their little boys are just too cute ...

Dan and Lynn said...

Sounds like a fun trip to the zoo! Love the pictures:).