Well, Jamie wanted to know six random facts about me, so here it goes...
1. I had my belly button pierced the year that I was at Bethany. Erin Sawatsky and I decided one day that we should go and get it done. The funny thing is that we were not even really friends at that point of the year. Needless to say, after that traumatic event, we were tight.
2. I get the newspaper every day, although I never read it. I only look at the flyers to see what kinds of deals are out there for the week.
3. Hands down, my consistently favorite place to eat is McDonalds. (Doug is shouting "Don't say it!!" in the background as I write this.) To me there is nothing more satisfying than a big Mac and fries.
4. I like to work out.
5. In February of this year I saw Malcolm from "Malcolm in the middle" in the Houston, Texas airport. It sure was exciting.
6. I am not very skilled in the art of blogging, yet. In trying to create this post I almost deleted my entire blog.
I guess I need to tag someone else now! Just to make it intresting, I am going to tag Doug, Nate, and Erik. If their names appear in a blog, they're fair game.